The Adventure Medical Kits Steelhead was specifically designed for sportsman operating in wet environments whether it is hunting waterfowl from a duck blind or fishing from your skiff in wet weather. Featuring our proprietary ultralight and watertight two layer system you won't need to worry if you find this kit floating in the water at the bottom of your boat at the end of a great day of hunting or fishing. This kit has everything you need for the most common injuries, including an irrigation syringe for cleaning wounds, wound closure strips for closing wound edges, trauma pads for bleeding and much more.
Adventure Medical Kit - Steelhead comes with bandages, antiseptic, wraps, a syringe and more - check the second photo to see all that's included.Features:
- Clean and Close Wounds
- Irrigation syringe, antiseptic wipes and butterfly bandages for closing wounds.
- Stabilize Fractures and Sprains
- Wraps and bandages to immobilize fractures and provide support.
- Stop Blisters Before they Start
- Die-cut Moleskin to protect against the hiker's #1 injury.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DHEP) and lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov