The Avet MXL Star Drag Reels provide outstanding performance and durability unmatched by most reels in its class.
- Proudly designed, manufactured and assembled in the U.S.A.
- Precision machined stainless steel gears, 5.8:1 gear ratio.
- Hardened stainless steel drive shaft.
- 7+1 stainless steel precision bearings.
- Instant anti-reverse clutch bearing + backup silent dog and gear.
- Large, powerful multi-disc carbon fiber drag system.
- Powerful ergonomic offset handle to reduce cranking wobble.
- Comfortable wide spoke star wheel adjustment.
- 100% precision billet machined yoke mechanism and components.
- 100% precision billet machined 6061 T6 aluminum structural components.
- Corrosion resistant type II anodized finish.
- Matching anodized rod clamp can be installed without removing line.
- Avets' world renowned durability, reliability and performance.
|Jerry Brown - Line One Braid|
|Inches Per Crank|
|Spool Width (in.)||2-1/4"|
|Line Class||12-50 lb.|
|Maximum Drag (lbs.)||-|
|Reel Diameter (in.)||2-3/4"|
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DHEP) and lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov