Designed by Bassmaster Elite Series pro Morizo Shimizu, the Evergreen ZE-73 is a lipless crankbait lure designed for fishing waters all across the world in pursuit of bass. Evergreen's ZE-73 has an internal ribbed structure, which controls the range of movement of the large-grained tungsten weights serving the dual purpose of emitting rattling sounds and stabilizing the lure. As a result of the weight movement, the lure also casts very well eliminating backlashses which reflects Shimizu's interest in lures that are easy to use.
Displaying a unique shape, the ZE-73 is designed with a flat surface atop the lures head and back section which force the lure to maintain a head down position when being retrieved. Along with the flat surface, the top of the bait is essentially two different pieces - this design creates more wobble throughout the bait. Anglers can fish the ZE-73 at any speed from burning it over grass to slowly hopping it like a jig. The complex rattle sound is comprised of multiple materials designed to emit frequencies that pique the interest of bass. The Evergreen ZE-73 is a premium lipless crankbait coming stock with high-quality components. It is a versatile bait effective at any speed, technique and range, and in any field, season or condition.
The Evergreen ZE-73 Lipless Crankbait measures 2 7/8" in length and weighs 3/4oz.
Evergreen ZE-73 Lipless Crankbait Features:
- Two-Step Head - The two-step head combines with inclines of different angles, allowing the lure to generate powerful vibrations. It takes hold of the water firmly and yet, due to the water-repelling function in the back of the head, it can create a more complex water flow in its wake.
- Fin - The fin strengthens the lure?Æs vibration and increases the lure?Æs action response. It creates a wider V-shaped wobble through the tail and contributes to a faster recovery after it touches the water or moves through the grass.
- Upper Part Flat Tail - By flattening the top part just behind the fin to the tail, water receptivity extends past the head and across the upper back part f the lure, which creates a more powerful force of resistance. It adjusts the lure?Æs swimming balance and improves its ability to stay on course through deep waters.
- Low Center of Gravity Weight System - The main weight is attached to the lure?Æs lowermost part. Right above that are five tungsten weights (which work as rattle) that keep the center of gravity lower. A ribbed design helps keep the tungsten weights stable and improves the lure?Æs response. Stability in both flight and fall attitudes prevent unnecessary problems.
- Composite Rattle - The combination of different material (tungsten, glass and brass) creates a balanced sound mix covering low- to high-pitches tones. The rattle is also designed to ensure that the fixed main weight and the different types of rattle touch each other to generate a more complex sound that stirs curiosity in and stimulates the combativeness of bass.
- Offset Front Hook - The offset-type front hook is based on the Wild Hunch lure. Designing it so that the front hook doesn?Æt shake too much improves the lure?Æs ability to penetrate through any cover or grass, while at the same time preventing it from losing the fish.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DHEP) and lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov