Product Dimensions: 15" L x 14.5" W x 3.5" H
Compartments: 22 (Includes 16 Zerust?« dividers) and removable tray
- Fully-infused with an enhanced level of Zerust?« VCI vapor technology that provides effortless rust prevention for metal tackle in extreme marine environments
- Provides a minimum of 5-year anti-corrosion protection*
- Removable bulk storage tray for tools and soft plastic baits kept in original packaging
- (2) oversized bulk compartments and (20) customizable tackle compartments in base
- Spill-proof guides on the underside of the tray align with compartments underneath to stop tackle migration
- Sliding latch design prevents box from opening when dropped or while running down the lake
- Intergrated handle
- Molded-in feet for storing box vertically
- Stackable for convenient organization in boat compartments
- Translucent smoke gray tinted lid and base for convenient identification of contents when closed
- Proudly Made in the U.S.A.
What is your tackle worth? There's a reason why the U.S. military turned to Zerust-infused solutions to safely protect advanced weapon systems store on the decks of naval ships during transoceanic voyages?ùuncompromised anti-corrosion protection for the harshest marine environments.
The Zerust?« Max Tuff Tainer?« line builds on our legacy as the pioneering force and industry leader in anti-corrosion tackle storage innovation to offer anglers an enhanced level of Zerust?« VCI vapor technology now impregnated directly into the entirety of each box. Flambeau's exclusive Zerust?« VCI products consist of a proprietary chemical formulation that releases an invisible, odorless, tasteless, and FDA-safe vapor that diffuses throughout an enclosed Tuff Tainer?« and settles on all exposed metal surfaces to form a protective molecular layer that inhibits the electrochemical reactions that cause rust and corrosion to form. The result is unmatched rust prevention performance for a minimum of 5 years in the most extreme environments an angler will encounter.
*The exact extent to which the product effectively emits an operative degree of corrosion inhibiting vapors beyond five years is dependent on multiple variables, including atmospheric factors and user application.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DHEP) and lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov