The dawn of a new age of bass specific reels has arrived. The Hakai is the most advanced reel the segment has ever seen, bringing a perfect balance of lightness, strength and design.
The new generation Okuma Hakai low-profile reel is developed with the latest technology and insights from top anglers across the globe. The main body uses Okuma's LITECAST® magnesium alloy construction for ultimate strength and lightweight use. At only 167g (5.9oz), the Hakai features a sleek compact body, designed for all day comfort on the water.
Okuma has developed FLITE SPOOL™ and FLITE SHAFT™ technology into the Hakai. This allows for a super-tuned spool with unrivaled performance. The 33mm O/D all-purpose spool weighs only 9.5g total with the bearing.
The Hakai also features a patented hollow stainless-steel SUS FLITE SHAFT™ with precision SUS balls and provides a perfect balance between weight, strength, and moothness. Hakai low-profile reels allow anglers of any skill level to confidently cast even the lighest of lures up to 3g.
Through its advanced technology, the Hakai brings an unprecedented bass fishing experience to any angler.
- LITECAST® magnesium frame: corrosion resistant coating
- Corrosion Resistant sideplates for maximum durability
- 42mm oversized hardened machine cut brass main gear
- Multi-disc Stainless Steel and Carbon Hybrid drag system
- Super tuner flitespool developed by Dream Tackle Design
- Patented fliteshaft hollow stainless steel main shaft
- Built in, universal line diameter indicator
- External adjustable magnetic cast control system
- Precision C-40x carbon injection star drag
- 6BB + 1RB stainless steel bearings for ultimate smoothness
- Quick-Set anti-reverse roller bearing for solid hook sets
|Model||Ratio||Bearings||Wt (g)||Retrieve||Max Drag Force(kg)||Mono Line Cap|
|HDT100H-A||7.3:1||6BB + 1RB||168||76||9||0.31/100, 0.33/90, 0.37/70|
|HDT100X-A||8.1:1||6BB + 1RB||170||84||9||0.31/100, 0.33/90, 0.37/70|
|HDT101H-A||7.3:1||6BB + 1RB||168||76||9||0.31/100, 0.33/90, 0.37/70|
|HDT101X-A||8.1:1||6BB + 1RB||170||84||9||0.31/100, 0.33/90, 0.37/70|
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DHEP) and lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov