The Voyager Signature Surf Travel Rods are designed with the fisherman on the go in mind. These rods are built specifically for long casting from the sand and break down into four easy-to-transport pieces.
The Voyager Signature Surf Travel rods feature three spinning models within its lineup. Each of these rods breaks down into four individual sections for easy transport and comes in a protective rod tube for easy and safe transportation. The rods themselves are built on a 24-ton carbon rod blank that is both light and responsive but with the backbone to make long casts and easy hook sets. The rods come in two lengths and three actions. 9-foot Medium, 10-foot Medium Heavy, and 10-foot Heavy and all have Okuma’s UFR rod tip technology.
These surf rods come standard with top-notch components for long days casting on the beach such as Fuji Tangle Free guide frames with FazLite inserts. The rods also have Fuji DPS reel seat design for maximum reliability when away from home. The non-slip shrink tube and EVA fore and rear grips also make it comfortable for all-day casting.
- Light and responsive 24-ton carbon rod blanks
- UFRII: Ultimate Flex Reinforced rod tip technology
- Fuji Tangle Free guide frames with FazLite inserts
- Fuji DPS reel seat design for maximum reliability
- 4-pcs blank construction with spigot ferrule connections
- Non-slip shrink tube and EVA fore and rear grips
- Protective rod tube for use in transportation
- Voyager Signature rods are backed by a 1-year limited warranty
|Model||Foregrip||Line Wt||Lure Wt||#Guides||Pcs||Reargrip||Len||Pwr||Act||Rod Wt|
|VSS-S-904M||7-1/2"||10-25 LBS||3/4-2 0Z||5 TIP||4-PCS||19"||9'0"||M||MF||10.8|
|VSS-S- 1004MH||7-1/2"||15-30 LBS||1-4 0Z||5+TIP||4-PCS||19"||10' 0"||MH||MF||12.1|
|VSS-S-1004H||7-1/2"||17-40 LBS||2-6 0Z||5+TIP||4-PCS||19"||10' 0"||H||MF||13.9|
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DHEP) and lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov