The Shimano Trevala Jigging Rods are designed to be fished with the deadly Shimano Butterfly jigs, which were developed from an extremely productive Japanese-style jigging system. These are powerful, lightweight and light-action rods to be used with high speed, high power reel (such as Shimano Trinidad Narrow, Torsa Narrow or Stella). The versatility and durability of this series was evident when anglers chasing a variety of species started purchasing them. Our customers included fishermen targeting: rockfish, albacore, tuna, sturgeon, ocean salmon and stripers just to name a few. Perhaps the most appealing part of the Trevala series is their resistance to damage proving very hard to break. The Trevala spinning rods are meant to be fished with braided line which can be as big as 200lbs. 200lb line just does not break under normal circumstances and these rods held up fine when paired with even the heaviest braided lines. The blank, while thin, offers a fuller flex to handle the shock of fishing braided lines so that there is not too much pressure but upon a hooked fish. Give the Shimano Trevala Spinning Rods a chance they will soon be your good to do everything ocean rod. We carry 5 models of the Shimano Trevala Spinning Rods.
Trevala Spinning Rod Features
- Shimano TC4 Construction
- New Concept Fuji Alconite or Fuji Hardloy guides
- Gudebrod thread wrapped guides
- Convenient hook keeper
- Fuji reel seat
- Custom shaped EVA foregrip and reargrip
- Gimbal with removable butt cap on selected models
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Trevala Spinning Rod Uses:
- TVS58XXH: Use this rod with 120 to 306 gram (2 to 4 3/4 oz.) Shimano Butterfly jigs.
- TVS66M: Use this rod with 55 to 160 gram (2 to 5 5/8 oz.) Shimano Butterfly jigs.
- TVS66MH: Use this rod with 110 to 200 gram (3 7/8 to 7 oz.) Shimano Butterfly jigs.
- TVS70L: Use this rod with 55 to 90 gram (2 to 3 1/8 oz.) Shimano Butterfly jigs.
- TVS70ML: Use this rod with 55 to 135 gram (2 to 4 3/4 oz.) Shimano Butterfly jigs.
Trevala Butterfly Jigging Spinning
|Model||Length||Power||Action||Braid Rating||Jig Weights||Foregrip Length||Reargrip Length||Guides||Handle||Pcs|
|TVS58XH||5'8"||Extra Heavy||Medium Fast||80-200||120-270||15.25"||15.5"||T+5||A||1|
|TVS58XXH||5'8"||Extra Extra Heavy||Medium Fast||80-200||120-270||15.25"||15.5"||T+5||A||1|
|TVS66MH||6'6"||Medium Heavy||Medium Fast||50-100||110-240||5.25"||12.0"||T+7||A||1|
|TVS66MH2||6'6"||Medium Heavy||Medium Fast||50-100||110-240||5.25"||12.0"||T+7||A||2|
|TVS70ML||7'0"||Medium Light||Medium Fast||20-50||55-135||5.25"||12.0"||T+8||A||1|
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DHEP) and lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov