Handcrafted using St. Croix’s most durable material SCII, yet sensitive to provide you the upper hand on the water. BassX is versatile with rods specialized to fish a finesse dropshot to a swimbait. BassX is reimagined with features including a carbon fiber reel seat inserts on select models, a hybrid guide platform, and technique specific handle configurations with a new spinning handle allowing for multiple hand positions to better fish several techniques.
- Constructed with newly engineered SCII carbon fiber that is both stronger in flexural strength and lighter than its previous formulation.
- Built with proprietary Fortified Resin System (FRS) technology.
- Hybrid guide platform featuring SeaGuide® Aluminum Oxide guides with black frames and SeaGuide® Atlas Performance stainless (SS304) guides with Sea Guide® black PVD coated tip top.
- SeaGuide® XCMS reel seat with black hood on non-swimbait casting models.
- SeaGuide® TCS reel seat with black hood on casting swimbait specific models.
- SeaGuide® NPS reel seat with black hood on spinning models.
- Split-grip premium-grade cork handle on spinning and non-swimbait casting models.
- Full-grip premium grade EVA handle on swimbait casting models.
- Split-grip premium-grade cork foregrip on spinning models.
- Model specific SeaGuide® NHOOK, THOOK, or Kigan Custom hook keepers.
- Two coats of Flex-Coat with slow cure finish.
- 5-year warranty backed by St. Croix Superstar Service.
- Designed in Park Falls and handcrafted in Fresnillo, Mexico
|Model||Len||Pwr||Act||Pcs||Line Wt (Lbs)||Lure Wt (oz)||Rod Wt (oz)|
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DHEP) and lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov