If you're searching for a sturdy tackle backpack that offers ample storage and organization, the Evolution Fishing Largemouth Double Decker Tackle Backpack is the perfect choice.
Not only does it look fantastic, but it also provides unbeatable functionality no matter where you're fishing. The largemouth opening ensures easy access, while the large top and bottom compartments can each accommodate up to four 3600 tackle trays (three trays are included). You can easily organize all your gear and tackle and find the perfect spot for your hooks and lures.
Transporting your gear is a breeze with the top carry handle and heavy-duty backpack straps, and the side pocket features an exterior EVA plier holster. Made of incredibly rugged and wear-resistant 1680D materials, this backpack is built to last and exemplifies the quality and functionality for which Evolution Fishing is renowned.
- Extremely rugged wear-resistant 1680D construction
- High capacity double decker backpack
- Largemouth opening for easy access to trays
- Rigid wall construction allows the backpack to stand on its own
- Padded top carry handle
- Gusseted exterior zipper pockets
- Padded backpack straps with sternum strap
- Exterior EVA plier holster on side pocket fits a wide array of plier styles
- Holds up to 4 - 3600 tackle trays in top compartment
- Bottom compartment tray storage holds up to 4 trays
- Includes 3 trays
- Color: Quartz Blue
- Size: Holds 3600 Size Tackle Trays
- Dimensions: 18” x 16” x 7.5” Inches