When the day calls for something with complete hand coverage, the Backcountry is a perfect fit. With the same features as the Backcountry II but with full fingers, this glove is as nimble as a trout plucking a mayfly from the surface. Utilizing bonded neoprene and lined PVC synthetic leather creates a glove that's warm, dry and sensitive to the touch. Perfect for late fall and early spring trips.
- Constructed of water- and wind-resistant bonded neoprene material to keep your hands warm and dry
- Second-skin fit allows for improved dexterity and sensitivity
- PVC synthetic leather Monkey Grip palm provides a non-slip grip
- Synthetic leather stripping strip protects your index finger from cuts
- Velcro wrist closure means easy on and off
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DHEP) and lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov