The Fishlab Bio-Gill Glide Bait is a two-piece, single-jointed bait designed to swim with a wide glide. The bait is best retrieved with rod twitches and pauses to induce big, erratic side to side darting action. The baits are slow sinking, available in a 4" and 5" size with an suspending version available in the 5" size. The awesome patterns are sure to draw the attention of your target trophies, and result in big bites!
- Available in four inch and five inch sizes to mimic an easy meal for larger gamefish.
- Five-inch size comes in either a slow sink or suspending sink rate option.
- Wide erratic side to side darting action.
- Slow sink designed to cover three foot to ten foot depths.
- Suspending designed for one to five foot depths with longer pauses during retrieve.
- Comes rigged with heavy duty split rings and VMC hooks.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DHEP) and lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov