Manual Inflation - NOT AUTOMATIC
The new M.I.T. 100 PFD, from Mustang Survival, is a manually inflating life vest featuring a low-profile, light weight design that provides a more comfortable wear for active use. The updated version of the M.I.T. 100 PFD takes its' name from the abbreviated Membrane Inflatable Technology used within. This technology is the key to keeping the vests weight down and design as minimal as possible. Mustang Survival created this vest with very specific goals in mind, they wanted an affordable life vest that was so subtle wearers wouldn't notice its presence; in the M.I.T. 100 they have achieved these goals. A premium product at an affordable price, the all new M.I.T. 100 was designed with style. This easy to wear and easy to use inflatable PFD features Membrane Inflatable Technology inside to reduce product weight and create a lighter and more flexible fit. This PFD is a great choice for fishing, boating, sailing, and commercial marine activities among many other on-water activities.
We offer the Mustang Survival M.I.T. 100 PFD Manual Inflate in two color options: Black/Fluorescent Yellow-Green and Camo. This is manual inflating life vest, while still safe and very effective, inflation is only initiated by pulling down tab.
MIT100 Manual-Inflate PFD Features:
- Manual inflation only - will only inflate when you pull the activation cord
- 500 Denier Cordura® outer shell
- Exclusive Membrane Inflatable Technology inflation cell
- Inflator inspection window and easy access flap
- 1-fold, easy to repack design
- Provides 26 lb (100 N) buoyancy when inflated - 1.5x regular foam PFDs
- Recommended for people who expect to be in the water. Not recommended for people who may be unconscious upon water entry
- User Manual
|UNIVERSAL||30" - 52"||76cm - 132cm||80LBS OR OVER||36KG OR OVER|
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DHEP) and lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov