One vest to take you into your many inshore marine adventures. And, one of the most exciting innovations to come out of the Mustang Survival Innovation Lab. Why? We took our most loved inflatable and made it even more flexible, comfortable and lightweight - without compromising on durability, quality, or safety. The MIT 70 is the smallest inflatable PFD approved in North America, making it your new favourite vest to pack for every inshore adventure.
Exclusive Membrane Inflatable Technology (M.I.T.) creates a lightweight, flexible fit. Manual inflation model activates by pulling the inflation handle. Easy-access inflator eases re-arming. High visibility, contrasting fabric when inflated for increased visibility in rescue scenarios. Provides 15.7 LB buoyancy when inflated.
- Manual inflation model inflates by pulling the activation cord
- Exclusive Membrane Inflatable Technology (M.I.T.) creates a lightweight, flexible fit
- Easy-access inflator eases re-arming
- Provides 15.7 LB buoyancy when inflated
- High visibility, contrasting fabric when inflated for increased visibility in rescue scenarios
- Harmonized Level 70 approval
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DHEP) and lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov