Additional shipping of $15.00 is required on this item.
Norcross Servus XTP 12" Boots feature dual compound outsole as well as centersole and plain toe. Black/red/gray safety boots are 3-stage injection molded and offer durability as it comes with reinforced construction at critical stress points. Boots feature TDT (Triple Density Technology) with proprietary compound formulations for enhanced degradation resistance from harsh chemicals. The outsole perimeter is designed for tough, longwearing support and the centersole with cushioning provides a comfortable wear while increasing traction on slick surfaces. 100% Waterproof boots are great for general industrial, farming and general occupation use. It comes with higher, wider, kick-off lugs to allow better on/off convenience and a built-in ergonomic foot bed for lesser fatigue.
We offer the Norcross Servus XTP Boot in the black color pictured, available in 11 men's sizes: 5 - 15.Features
- Seamless, PVC, 3-stage injection molded construction is 100% waterproof to keep workers feet comfortable and dry
- TDT outsole compounds are formulated for long wear and slip resistance, reducing the cost of inventory and injury
- Engineered outsole has a dual compound, durable exterior for abrasion and harsh conditions and a softer interior for comfort and excellent traction to prevent slips and falls
- Higher, wider, kick off lugs for easy on/off convenience
- XTP is engineered with reinforced construction and chemical resistance formulation to provide superior protection in harsh environments
- Removable Foot Form contour cushion insoles provide support and wick away moisture to keep workers feet dry
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DHEP) and lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov