The Monterey Salmon, Sturgeon and Halibut rods are designed with a responsive and durable 24-ton carbon and E-Glass blank design. These blanks also feature Okuma's UFR-Ultimate Flex Reinforcement tip technology. This process blends unidirectional fiber over 24-ton carbon in the extended tip section of the rod to increase lifting strength and power by as much as 400%. This technology provides for the ultimate in strength without sacrificing sensitivity so that you can feel even the lightest of bites down deep.
Monterey rods feature Okuma's 3K-Woven carbon outer blank wrap which improves hoop strength and durability. This combined with the UFR and you have a great rod. The Monterey rods come standard with SeaGuide XQ series 316-stainless steel guide frames with Zirconium inserts that offer compatibility for both braided and monofilament lines. They also feature premium Fuji DPS reel seats with stainless steel hoods for extra rigidity and strength keeping your reel secure. The comfortable EVA foam foregrip and shrink tube rear grip are comfortable in the hand and easy to take in and out of the rod holder. All models feature a precision placed stainless steel hook keeper.
- Responsive and durable 24-ton carbon and E-Glass blanks
- UFR: Ultimate Flex Reinforced rod tip technology
- 3K-woven carbon outer blank wrap improves hoop strength
- SeaGuide XQ series 316 stainless steel guide frames
- Zirconium inserts offer compatibility for both braid and mono
- Premium Fuji DPS reel seat with stainless steel hoods
- Comfortable EVA foam fore grip with shrink tube rear grip
- All models feature a precision placed stainless steel hook keeper
- Monterey rods are backed by a limited lifetime warranty
|Model||Pcs||Len||Fore Len||Line Wt||#Guides||Rear Len||Pwr||Act||Wt|
|MON-HS-801M||1-pcs||8' 0"||10"||10 - 20 lbs||9 + Tip||13-3/4"||M||M/MF||11.2|
|MON-HS-801M+||1-pcs||8' 0"||10"||12 - 25 lbs||9 + Tip||13-3/4"||M+||M/MF||11.8|
|MON-HS-801MH||1-pcs||8' 0"||10"||15 - 30 lbs||9 + Tip||13-3/4"||MH||M/MF||13.8|
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DHEP) and lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov