The Pelican 1060 Solid Micro Case is an unbreakable, watertight, airtight, dustproof, chemical resistant and corrosion proof case. It is made of copolymer and has a matching liner. The case has a speed lock, clear purge cap. The case can be attached to a belt or strap using he included carabiner. The 1060 Case is the ideal choice for storing small cameras, GoPro devices, flashlights and headlamps among other electronics. This case is a good choice for those backpacking or engaging in water sports such as kayaking or rafting. Note: 1060 Case is not intended to be fully submerged. Will provide waterproof protection, but cannot withstand constant submersion in water.Pelican 1060 Case Features:
- Unbreakable, watertight, airtight, dustproof, chemical resistant and corrosion proof case
- Easy open latch
- Rubber liner for extra protection doubles as o-ring seal
- Automatic Pressure Equalization Valve - balances interior pressure, keeps water out
- Stainless steel hardware
- Made of copolymer that makes it extremely strong and durable
- Speed lock
- Clear purge cap
- Temperature rating -10 to +199.4°F (-23 to +93°C)
- A carabiner is included to attach the case to a belt or a strap
Pelican's 1060 Case is extremely durable and will last a lifetime of use. This durability can be largely attributed to the high impact copolymer structural make-up and the stainless steel hardware. The 1060 Case is ideal fore keeping video and camera equipment safe - we have a lot of customers ask for this model for their GoPro camera. It can also be a great cell phone and flashlight storage box. We offer the Pelican 1060 Case in two colors: Black and Blue. All Pelican products are subject to their lifetime quality guarantee.Specs:
- Interior: 8.2 x 4.25 x 2.25"
- Exterior: 9.37 x 5.56 x 2.62"
- Buoyancy: 2.5 lbs.
- Weight: 1.03 lbs.(empty)
- Cubic Volume: .05 feet
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DHEP) and lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov