Multi-Tool Style Pocket Knife by Pitbull Tackle, very high quality & durable pocket knife made with fine artisan craftsmanship! Features include heavy-duty Stainless Steel 420 construction, 14 critical everyday tools with the strength and support you need to conquer any job. Each tool opens seamlessly with the greatest of ease and firmly holds in place. With a compact size of 2.5 inches when closed, the Pitbull Tackle Knife easily fits in your pocket or on your keychain (Key Ring included)! Perfect for Camping, Fishing, Hiking, and Survival, as well as a handy tool for the house or car. Kids and adults will get optimal use out of these essential everyday tools.
(14) USES FOR THE KNIFE: Pocket Knife - Great for everyday, outdoor and survival use.
- 2mm THICK STAINLESS STEEL tools with Heavy Duty Aluminum casing and carabiner
- Specially Engineered Tool Design to simply open yet firmly lock in place for safety and performance
- Perfect for the Camper, Hunter, Survivalist & Boy Scout Champ alike.
- 100% LIFETIME Warranty, 30 Day Money-Back Guarantee! Makes a great gift.
- Recruit the tool for everyday duty with a compact design that fits in your pocket or hooks to your keychain
- Blade Knife - Use the blade to Cut, Chisel and Carve wood and other types of material.
- Saw Blade - Need to cut ropes and small wood pieces?
- Fish scaler - Remove scales from fish and other scaly animals.
- Hook remover
- Scissors - Cut paper and other items
- Bottle opener - Need a way to open your soda and beer?
- Can opener - Forgot the can opener?
- Corkscrew - How about wine tonight?
- Needle - The needle can be used thread fabric and patch clothing.
- Nail cleaner - Clear out the garbage under your nails.
- Nail file - Nails not looking so good? Use the tool to polish and smooth your fingernails.
- Leather punch - Easily punch holes in leather
- Phillips screwdriver - Toolbox not easily accessible? Use the screwdriver to help you when in a bind.
- Keyring - Need a temporary holding place for your key
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DHEP) and lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov