Plano®'s EDGE™ series of tackle storage solutions are highly regarded for their intuitive designs, providing secure storage while ensuring quick and easy access to your tackle when the fish start biting. A popular choice among anglers, the EDGE Frog Box is designed to store a variety of topwater frogs in a vertical position by utilizing the line tie. This innovative design allows the legs of each bait to dry quickly and maintain their shape for long-term use, eliminating the frustration of jumbled-up, dry-rotted rubber baits that are unusable.
The EDGE Frog Box is built to maintain the quality of each frog, from the moment you take it out of its package and place it in the box to the moment it's tied on to your line. Its durable construction is ideal for tossing in the boat when the frog bite is "on," and it also provides safe and organized storage for your topwater frogs during the "off" season.
Say goodbye to the hassle of tangled and ruined frog baits. The EDGE Frog Box is the solution for keeping your topwater frog collection organized, protected, and ready to use whenever the fishing conditions are right.
- Holds up to 50 baits by the line-tie to allow baits to quickly dry and maintain their shape
- Durable box protects and maintains baits for longevity
- Features WaterWick™ technology with reusable moisture-wicking packet
- Dri-Loc® O-ring seal keeps the box waterproof when closed
- Rustrictor™ technology delivers 360 of protection by infusing the entire box with leading rust preventative
- EZ Label™ system quick identification of contents
- DuraView™ crystal-clear polycarbonate lid for a clear view of interior contents
- One-handed latch design for easy open and close
- Dimensions: 14”L x 6.25”W x 5.25”H