"A lifetime of water at hand."
Sawyer's most popular filter just got smaller and lighter. The Sawyer MINI Water Filter is rated to 0.1 micron absolute, weighs only 2 ounces, and filters up to 100,000 gallons! This award winning system is reliable and easy to use.
The Sawyer MINI Water Filter can be attached to the included collapsible drinking pouch, inline on a hydration pack, on a standard soda bottle, or simply use the included drinking straw to drink directly from the water source. How is that for versatility? Like all Sawyer filters, a proper backwashing can restore up to 98.5% of the filter's flow rate. That means no expensive cartridges to replace, ever.
- Ideal for outdoor recreation, hiking, camping, scouting, domestic and international travel and emergency preparedness
- The MINI removes 99.99999% of all bacteria, such as salmonella, cholera and E.coli; removes 99.9999% of all protozoa, such as giardia and cryptosporidium
- High performance filter fits in the palm of your hand, weighs 2 ounces and filters up to 100,000 gallons (30 times more than comparable filters)
- Attaches to included drinking pouch, standard disposable bottles (28 mm thread), hydration packs, or use the straw to drink directly from your water source
- 1 - Sawyer MINI Water Filter with Tip Cap
- 1 - 16 oz Reusable Squeeze Pouch
- 1 - 7″ Drinking Straw
- 1 - Cleaning Plunger (Syringe)
- Cleaning and Maintenance Instructions
- Black [SP105]
- Camo [SP107]
- Filter Material: Hollow Fiber
- Removes: Bacteria, Protozoa, E. Coli, Giardia, Vibrio cholerea, Salmonella Typhi
- Cartridge Life: up to 100,000 gallons
- Weight: 2 oz
- Product #: Blue [SP128], Black [SP105], Green [SP101] Pink [SP 102], Orange [SP103], 4-Pack [SP124]
- MADE IN THE U.S.A.
Sawyer Mini Water Filter FAQ:
Does the Sawyer filter remove taste, chemicals and heavy metals from water?
The Sawyer filter removes taste that comes from bacteria, dirt, and green matter.
The Sawyer filter does NOT remove iron, sulfur, other chemicals, or simple compounds. Taste can be masked by using flavor additives like Gatorade or crystal light (filter needs to be cleaned immediately after using them).
The Sawyer filters are not made with charcoal. While other portable filters have charcoal, they lack in amount of media and adequate dwell time. Therefore, they only remove small amounts of heavy metals, pesticides, etc. (when used in real life applications). Try using better sources of water, if possible.
How fast should the water come out of my filter?
Flow rates vary depending on how clean the filter is and how well you cleaned the filter. Altitude also affects the flow rates (the higher you go the slower the flow.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DHEP) and lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov