Inspired by the demanding settings of our Montana backyard, the rugged Cardwell Jacket packs PrimaLoft® insulated warmth and comfort into a durable, down-for-anything look that rises to the occasion — in any and all conditions.
- The exterior shell is built from a nylon elastane blend, woven into a stretchy canvas. Chunky baffles house PrimaLoft® insulation and the jacket is lined with sherpa fleece to provide maximum comfort and warmth.
- Trucker inspired fold-over collar with a rubber-coated snap center front closure.
- The pocket array includes dual snap closure chest pockets (with an accessory cord loop in the right) an interior zippered left chest pocket, and dual handwarmer pockets for essentials.
- Gusseted sleeves for maximum reach and movement, lined with taffeta for smooth on and off, and rubber-coated snap closure cuffs.
- Finished with a straight front hem and a slight drop tail back hem.
Body - 90% nylon, 10% elastane 4-way stretch, 237 gsm with PFC-Free DWR.
Body Lining - 100% polyester shepra fleece, 550 gsm Sleeve and Inside Chest Pocket Lining - 30D 100% recycled polyester taffeta, 47 gsm with DWR.
Insulation - PrimaLoft® Black Eco insulation, 100g in body / 133g in sleeves.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DHEP) and lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov