St. Croix has a reputation for delivering high performance rods at great value points and the tradition continues with the exceptional Victory Bass Rods. These rods use super high modulus carbon fiber SCIII+ blanks matched with Fortifies Resin System (FRS) technology allowing maximum power and strength with significantly reduced blank weight. Another great feature is the Integrated Poly Curve (IPC) mandrel technology and Taper Enhancement Technology (TET) blank designs delivering improved action with increased sensitivity.
The St. Croix Victory Spinning Rods feature Fuji Concept -O- guides with deep press inserts for improved durability and longer casting distances. The Fuji VSS reel seats with comfort centric complimentary componentry create a seamless transition between your rod and reel blank. The Super-grade cork split grip handles provide superior comfort while reducing weight and improving balance as well. Finally, a single coat slow cure blank sealer and two coats of slow cure Flex-Coat on the guides make this a rod to behold while getting the job done landing your target prey!
- Super high-modulus hybrid carbon fiber SCIII+ blanks matched with Fortified Resin System (FRS) technology offering maximum power and strength with a significantly reduced blank weight.
- Integrated Poly Curve (IPC) mandrel technology.
- Taper Enhancement (TET) blank design provides curved patterns for improved action with increased sensitivity
- Fuji Concept "O" guides with deep press inserts
- Fuji VSS real seat on spinning models with comfort centric complimenting componentry
- Fuji KDPS reel seat nut on spinning and casting models with thread covering hood
- Split-grip, super-grade cork handles customized per model
- Model specific hook keepers selectively placed per technique
- Single coat sealer on blank with slow cure finish
- Two coats of Flex-Coat slow cure finish on guides
- 15 year transferrable warranty backed by St. Croix Superstar Service
- Designed and handcrafted in Park Falls, U.S.A. for bass anglers worldwide
|Model||Len||Pwr||Act||Line Wt||Lure Wt|
|VTS610MLXF||6'10"||ML||X-Fast||6 - 20||1/16 - 3/8|
|VTS71MF||7'1"||M||Fast||6 - 20||3/16 - 5/8|
|VTS73MXF||7'3"||M||X-Fast||6 - 20||3/16 - 1/2|
|VTC71MHF||7'1"||MH||Fast||12 - 20||3/8 - 3/4|
|VTC72MHM||7'2"||MH||Mod||12 - 20||3/8 - 7/8|
|VTC73HXF||7'3"||H||X-Fast||14 - 65||3/8 - 7/8|
|VTC73MHF||7'3"||MH||Fast||14 - 65||5/16 - 1|
|VTC74HF||7'4"||H||Fast||14 - 65||3/8 - 1 1/2|
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DHEP) and lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov