The Z-Man Finesse ShroomZ Jig Head is a unique mushroom shaped jig head designed for the "ned rig" finesse technique. Engineered to be paired with the Finesse TRD in order to create the perfect Ned Rig, the Finesse ShroomZ jig heads sport a custom wire keeper welded onto the hook shank that not only makes rigging a breeze, but holds ElaZtech baits securely without the need for gluing. The unique keeper, coupled with the extreme durability of 10X Tough ElaZtech, creates a near bulletproof package that will fish-after-fish for hours on-end without the need for re-rigging.
For those not familiar with the Ned Rig, it's a very simple, yet effective finesse technique used for bass fishing applications. Combining a small soft plastic stick bait such as the Finesse TRD and the ShroomZ jig head, the presentation is super compact. The small size and solid body of the plastic mimic the appearance and action of goby, bluegill and small crayfish as they hop along the bottom of the lake or river. Additionally, upon descent the Ned Rig replicates the appearance of many dying forage species and looks to be an easy meal for any nearby bass. Many consider the Ned Rig the next big finesse technique for smallmouth bass who are especially receptive to the action and profile.
The Z-Man Finesse ShroomZ Jig Heads are available in five sizes all with #4 Hook: 1/20oz, 1/15oz, 1/10oz, 1/6oz and 1/5oz in five color options.Quantity: 5pk
- Designed for Midwest finesse style fishing, aka the Ned Rig
- Ideal for use with any small ElaZtech baits
- Unique wire keeper is welded directly to the hook shank to make rigging simple and hold ElaZtech baits securely
- Mushroom-shaped head blends seamlessly into finesse baits and is preferred by top finesse fishermen
- Built around premium, high carbon black nickel hooks
- Available in 1/15, 1/10, and 1/6 oz weights for a variety of finesse scenarios, both deep and shallow
- Offered in 4 colors, 5 jigheads per pack
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DHEP) and lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov