Engineered specifically for the flipping and pitching techniques, Sunline FC Flipping Fluorocarbon offers anglers the ideal properties for the hand-to-hand combat style fishing that is flipping. Heavier weights, bulkier hooks and more forceful hooksets are all part of flipping and the Flipping FC was constructed with those hazards in mind. Working closely with Bassmaster Elite Series angler and flipping enthusiast Gerald Swindle, Sunline was able to formulate a fluorocarbon line that has very little stretch and tons of strength to keep it free of abrasions and absorb the shock of violent hooksets. When you're putting baits into places they shouldn't go, you need to have a line that is up to the task - Sunline Flipping FC can handle anything you throw at it... or, rather, anything you throw it at.
Another feature exclusive to the Flipping FC line is an innovative line indication system that utilizes 12" of yellow line for every 30" of clear. This allows dedicated "line watchers" to really hone their focus and determine even the slightest tick or slack line created by fish swimming toward the boat. This color system proves especially handy on overcast days where flurocarbon line tends to blend into the greyness of the sky.
We offer the Sunline Flipping FC Fluorocarbon in five line sizes: 16lb, 18lb, 20lb, 22lb and 25lb. Spool size: 200yds.
Flipping FC Features:
- Designed by Gerald Swindle
- 100% fluorocarbon designed specifically for flipping.
- Features a color marking pattern for higher visibility for improved bite detection, even in muddy water.
- Repeating 30 of clear line followed by 12 of high vis yellow.
- Hassle-free, slick line manufactured for efficient, well-paced pitching and flipping.
- High abrasion resistance.
- Manufactured with a high level balance of strength to shock resistance to avoid break offs.
- 200 yd spool
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DHEP) and lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov