Developed with the input of top bass fishing professionals, the Z-Man Project Z Chatterbait unites the most sought after features of vibrating jigs into one single chatterbait lure. Constructed from premium components, Z-Man's latest chatterbait, the Project Z, offers anglers the most complete lure of it's kind. Displaying the same irresistible action that made the original a household name, the Project Z raises the bar with a re-engineered head design that enables the hex-shaped Chatterblade to swing more freely and deliver more pulsating action as it is retrieved through the water. If you've ever fished a Z-Man Chatterbait then you already know what to expect in terms of erratic vibrating action, but the new Project Z versions enhance the presentation with the addition of detailed colored skirts and high quality paint finishes that combine with the blade's flash to provide excellent visual attraction as well.
The Project Z Chatterbait is built upon a heavy-duty, Mustad UltraPoint black nickel hook that is both sticky sharp and also unwaveringly strong. As mentioned, Z-Man redesigned the lure's head with hydrodynamic lines and lifelike 3D eyes that compliment the lure's overall realistic appearance. Additionally, the new head design incorporates a double barb hook keeper which secures the soft plastic trailer of your choice.
Project Z Features:
- Chemically-sharpened, heavy-duty Mustad® UltraPoint® black nickel hook
- Unique, stainless hex-shaped ChatterBlade®, stamped and electroplated in the USA
- New, super-strong quick clip attached to the blade for an incredibly secure connection
- Hardened stainless wireform blade attachment molded into the head
- Multi-step, skirt-matched paint schemes
- New Z-Tie™ double umbrella EZ Skirt® for a fuller skirt profile, rivaling the look of a hand-tied skirt
- Enlarged jighead collar to eliminate skirt slippage
- Super-sharp, double-keeper jighead barbs to hold soft plastic trailers securely in place
- 3D eyes for an ultra-realistic look
- Cast, painted, assembled, and packaged in the USA
- Available in 3/8 and 1/2 ounce weights (5/0 hook)
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DHEP) and lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov